SWEATING IS A GOOD THING!
Commercial antiperspirants contain ingredients which block sweat glands and hold toxins, heavy metals, and impurities in. Sweating helps our bodies to detox by releasing these toxins in addition to keeping us cool. Bad odor is a result of these toxins being released.
Instead of masking the odor by clogging pores, Pit Cream™ addresses the problem using pronounceable, recognizable, & safe ingredients. Here is how each of the natural ingredients work to inhibit the growth of odor causing bacteria and keep you smelling fresh all day long!
100% NATURAL & PRESERVATIVE FREE INGREDIENTS!
- Organic Coconut oil - antimicrobial contains lauric acid which kills odor causing bacteria.
- Non GMO Cornstarch - a naturally drying deodorizer.
- Baking soda - aluminum free, regulates PH levels, neutralizes odors & detoxifies.
- Beeswax - product stabilizer, non-comedogenic, locks in moisture while allowing the skin to breathe.
- Raw Shea Butter - high in vitamin A & E and soothing for skin.
- Cocoa butter - healing moisturizer.
- Essential Oils – plant derived, naturally antibacterial & anti-fungal, therapeutic.
- Vitamin E - antioxidant, and natural preservative.
NO ALUMINUM, PARABENS, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, PHTHALATES, TRICLOSAN, OR SYNTHETIC FRAGRANCE
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:Pit Cream™ is easy to apply. Smooth a pea sized amount onto the entire area of the underarm. Rub in to absorb into your armpits. Product will feel slightly gritty. Use sparingly as a little will go a long way.
*Do not use on broken skin or if you have any known irritations to any of the ingredients listed in Pit Cream™. If any rash, redness, itching or irritation occurs please discontinue use.Pit Cream™ is sold in the perfect 2 oz. travel ready, eco-friendly, screw top tin container.
TIP: Pit Cream™ will soften slightly in the summer months and harden during the winter months or in cool temps. This does not impact the effectiveness of the product, but please be sure to keep your Pit Cream at room temperature for best results.Use within 12-24 months of purchase as there are no chemical preservatives in this product.
*For educational purposes only. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.