- cane sugar - natural humectants properties that soften, exfoliate, and freshen up the skin
- ground coffee - exfoliating and anti-inflammatory properties
- coconut oil - moisturizing natural ingredient
- sweet almond oil - vitamin A content helps prevents blackhead and acne; mild and hypoallergenic
- macadamia nut oil - absorbs quickly; does not leave oily or greasy residue
- cocoa butter - rich in antioxidants
- vitamin E - restorative properties which help against damaging effects of the environment
Essential Oil Blend:
- Cocoa Mint- peppermint and cinnamon
This refreshing and exhilarating body scrub was created to target skin problems!
Coffee grounds are an automatic exfoliant which can be used to scrub away dead skin. When you exfoliate with coffee grounds, you are improving circulation as well as firming and anti-oxidizing the skin. It also aids in unclogging pores by removing dry, dead skin and revealing new, healthy-looking, smooth, glowing skin.
The caffeine found in coffee helps tighten the skin and reduces the appearance of cellulite and stretch marks. Caffeine is also full of antioxidants helping to fight premature skin aging, sun spots, and fine lines.
Our coffee scrub is free from preservatives, parabens, sulfate, and artificial ingredients. It is blended with moisturizing, regenerating, and exfoliating oils like coconut, sweet almond, and macadamia nut. The invigorating and stimulating scent of peppermint and cinnamon essential oils makes this scrub a weekly must have in your beauty regimen!
Directions for use:
During shower or bath, rub a handful of the scrub in circular motions onto desired areas of your body. Finish it off with a rinse.
Featuring locally sourced coffee from our local coffee house:
*For educational purposes only. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.