Soap and Bath & Body Workshop (Contact us for date selections)
Join us to personalize a variety of handcrafted soap as well as customize a varying selection of bath and body products. We will be using a variety of lovely ingredients and natural essential and fragrance oils. Guests will learn about the process of soap making, the varieties of soaps we carry, and about the ingredients used.
- a 90 minute private session
- all necessary materials will be included (soap base, additives, essential oils/fragrance, colorants, etc;.
- products made during this workshop will be chosen at the discretion of Naked Bar Soap Co. and Butterfly Bliss Naturals. Included will be a variety of (3) 6 oz. bars of soap (Hot Process Soap, Cold Process Soap, & Melt & Pour Soap). All ingredients used and information regarding these soaps will be given during the workshop.
- guests will also customize a bath and body product (this product will be chosen at the discretion of NBSC and BBN).
- all guests will also receive an exclusive swag bag of products from Naked Bar Soap Co and Butterfly Bliss Naturals valued at $25
- refreshments and light bites from Infusion Tea
All workshops are private events held in our studio/retail store. Groups must consist of a minimum of 6 at $75+tax each and $50+tax each additional guest for a total of 8 person maximum. $150 nonrefundable fee will secure your date and it will be applied to your final balance.
*Workshops will be held in collaboration with Leah Herbas, owner and master soap maker at
Butterfly Bliss Naturals.
REFUND & CANCELLATION POLICY: cancellations must be made at least 7 days prior to date of the workshop. You will receive a "workshop credit" if you cancel within the 24 hours of your scheduled date. Please be aware we do not offer refunds. Credits must be used within the following 6 weeks.