Let's keep this short, simple, and to the point.
- Wash your hands.
- Completely remove your makeup before cleansing.
- Use the correct facial cleanser for your skin type or condition.
- Some may disagree but we practice not applying facial cleanser to dry skin. (splash water first)
- Don't use a dirty towel or a harsh towel. Don't even use it to dry your face. (some things just need to be said)
- And last but not least, wash your face with lukewarm water (water should not be too hot or too cold).